Monday, April 9

Pics from work.

So, I don't think I have mentioned it yet, but I work for the circus. This week we are "dark" (no shows). We have several projects going on, but the most important for the show is the cylinder change out.

These bad boys make the 7 different sections of the stage move from 18" above water, to 17' below water at 3 feet per second.

This is looking down at the bottom of the pool. It is drained for the change out.

This is looking up from the bottom of the pool. :D
It is a 25' climb in and out! I made that climb too many times today, and its only Monday! Oh well, its good for my butt!

Well, I have a purple/blue/green blankie for my buddy Ben's grand-daughter that is not going to crochet itself (if it was gonna, it probably would have been done on time, like 2 weeks ago!!) so I better get at it.

Later.

WOW
I almost forgot. I was on my way out to the parking garage when I looked over at the old Aladin, which they are in the process of changing over to the Planet Hollywood.

I would have paid the sign guys a little overtime to put up at least one more letter.

What do you think??

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Too funny! I can't believe the cheese they're gonna turn this hotel into.