Friday, April 27

Busy!

So, sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I have been BUSY!
I have been back on my 2 hours crochet then the rest of the night in the garage working on the bike!!
The fruit stripes blankie is done, but I think I may add a border to it.
On the bike.. :D I have been doing mostly parts cleaning, getting everything that I'm going to spray flat black myself prepped. Last night, I started the customization of my forward controls. I gained 2.25" on each side, so that is a gain of 4.5" total heal to heal. I think it will make a world of difference.
I promise I will post pics of both on going projects sometime this weekend!
Oh yeah, I have also been looking at houses!! My hubby and I are going to look at a house a neighborhood over on Saturday morning that looks very promising. If we get it, you will all get to see a bunch of before and after remodeling pics. :D
Late

No comments: