Wednesday, May 16

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

So, I have finally caught up on the 3 blogs that I read "everyday"! It seems that in the week that I was not writing, everyone else wrote more to make up for it.. :D Thanks for pickin' up the slack ladies!! hahahaha

I'm trying to carry on like nothing is different... I hope that I will stop thinking "oh, I need to call Carol", it makes me cry in public.. I promise that someday, I will tell you all what a great person she was... grrr I hate that word... it sticks in my chest.. it doesn't want to come out.. like saying it makes it true... like if I just keep saying that's how she is instead, she'll still be here..
Well, now I am crying at work.. again...
For now, I will give you this..

That's all I can do for now.
I'm sorry Carol, you deserve better.. I promise you will get it soon. I love you sister.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

She looks so beautiful and happy. I know you must miss her terribly. I'm sending lots of virtual hugs your way!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see the picture, but I am sure she IS beautiful. Lots of hugs coming your way.

/hugs
Angie