Monday, December 31

Last one for '07

So, I have been thinking about the next year, and I have come to the conclusion that this would be the best place to put my goals! That way I can't hide them and deny them later!! hahaha

I already posted my crochet/ knit goals, both personal and charity.
I will have more projects than queued on Ravelry.
I will have a pattern book published.. either of just my designs, or combined with my cc.
I will make a longer running commitment to the gym.. Tues-Fri.
I will eat healthier! No diet though.. well, except for the no fried potato diet hahaha!
I will cook at home more often than I eat out.
hmm...
I will ride my motorcycle more.. shouldn't be hard since it was down almost all this year.
I will pay more debt than I incur.
I will learn how to create web sites for future endeavors.
I will do what I can to help my son pick a college. And get there! hahaha
I will take more photos. And PRINT THEM! And HANG THEM UP!
I will post a regular basis.. at least once a week.
I will leave the west coast at least twice.
I will take a trip up HWY 1 on the CA coast to wine country with my BFF Suzy.
I will get my floors, my kitchen, and my backyard DONE!

Well, I think that's it.
I wonder if I will regret this post in the morning.. hahhaha!
We'll see!

Wish me luck!!
Late

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck (not that you'll need it) I'm sure all of those goals will be check marked & completed by this time next year :)

TTYL
Anna

Mindy said...

Wow, good list. Most of those should be on my list. Except, I haven't made one yet. ;)